Tuesday, November 19, 2019

CE #3.1

1. 143 years old.
2. 88% of more than 400 communications.
3. The Court of Criminal Appeals
4. 54 yards.
5. The book "Hurricane".

Long Response:

1. Raper Kanye West just had a big realization in his life. He realized that God had been calling him for a long time. He points back to the time when God stayed with him while he was in the hospital and during hard times. He is now speaking at churches and giving concerts. He wants people to spend every single millisecond in service to God.
2.Kanye West said that his lowest point was when he was hospitalized after having a mental breakdown.
3.I have not listened to any songs on the "Jesus is King". I may have, but probably didn't know it.
4. I don't know if I would like the songs. That is because I usually don't like rap.
5.During his speech at the mega-church, Kanye West talked about what he calls streams of consciousness. Some of those include going to church as a kid, religion, the devil , and the peril of fame and money.
6.I do not know who Joel Esteen is.
7. I do believe and hope that Kanye West has found Jesus and is a changed man. That is because I do not think that he would make it up and be going around and speaking at different churches if he didn't find Jesus".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Exam

Rule of Thirds: Balancing Elements: Leading Lines: Symmetry and Patterns: Viewpoint: Background: Dep...