Friday, September 6, 2019

Current Events Quiz

1. To try and prevent shootings.
2. 2014
3. J.J . Pickle Research Campus at 10100 Burnet Road
4. A blitz package in football, that uses eight defensive backs
5. GSD&M
Long Response: Right now in America, gun control is a huge topic in our government, especially after a couple of mass shootings this last month. Representatives in Congress and President Trump are trying to find solutions on how to prevent these shootings from happening again. One of those solutions is a red flag. A red flag are laws that allow guns to be taken away from individuals that show harm to themselves or others. I believe that there should be tighter regulations on gun ownership. I think this, because I do not want another shooting to occur, and I think that this will help prevent them. I do worry a little bit about gun violence affecting my life. That is because a lot of major shootings in America have occurred in Texas. I think that this issue should be a national decision not a decision by individual states. I think this because shootings occur all over America, not just in one state, so the country as a whole needs to decide laws for guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Exam

Rule of Thirds: Balancing Elements: Leading Lines: Symmetry and Patterns: Viewpoint: Background: Dep...